Monday, March 16, 2009

My Five Favorite Songs

I love eighties music! I blame my brother for that. Growing up that's what I have always listened to when I am with my brother. I have many favorites, but I will just list the top five. You're the Inspiration by Chicago is my first one. The second is Extraordinary Life by Asia, for the reason that it has helped me out so many times during hard times. Third on my list is When I See You Smile by Bad English, because it reminds me of an old friend. Forth is another song by Asia called Heat of the Moment. The last one on the list of my top five favorite songs is Show Me the Way by Stix. Each of these songs mean something to me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you ever guess that I love eighties music too? One of my favorite bands is the CARS.

    One thing that looks good is using the italics for song titles. I think to improve much on this you are going to have to write more. Maybe continue to explain why the songs mean something to you.

    ReplyDelete